Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day Ten: Parlez-vous anglais?

June 9, 2011
Today, we had our first field trip- to an organic farm just outside of Angers. Also, we were finally able to rent bikes from ESA- everyone in Angers is only five minutes away from a green space, hopefully I can scope some out pretty soon:) The ride home on my bike was quite interesting though- my bike wasn’t exactly of the greased lighting caliber, there was more traffic than I would have liked, and all the signs were in French… but I will say that French drivers are quite courteous and conscientious of bikers. For dinner, we started with a dish of mixed vegetables outlined with tomato slices, next we moved to a black pancake crepe with ham, cheese, and eggs, then a cheese platter, and finished up with a praline roll and ice cream for dessert. We also had the pleasure of having Ghisline’s sister over for dinner that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment