Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day Seventeen: Euros can’t buy you happiness, but they can buy you Mexican food and a Corona.

June 16, 2011
After class, I waited on Claire outside her office so I could book my train tickets for Germany. Thalys. Done and done. Hel-lo Cologne and hel-lo Julian. If I could be more excited, I would be… but I don’t think that’s possible. Adsjfhdjfjjhuryuihwuijnejnjiqojhweuihfjnjnjvnmpdkokf. Tonight’s menu takes on a little bit of a different feel- a group of us went into Angers to eat at a Mexican food restaurant. We walked in and almost started skipping to a table when we saw the margarita machine behind the bar and what was offered on the menu. I got the chicken enchiladas and a corona. SPICY FOOD. omnomnomnomnom. Also, magnum ice cream bars are making their way to the U.S. Try one. You won’t be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment